Reel sizes from 100 mm to 630 mm, subject to diameter.
- Materials: Cu-ETP1 and Cu-OF1
LEONI Histral® alloys (more information you can find at www.leoni-wire-products-solutions.com)
Stainless steel and aluminium upon request
- Coating: Bare and tin
Nickel and silver upon request
- Variations: hard or soft annealed
- Single wire diameter: ranging from Ø 0.05 mm to Ø 1.8 mm
Single wire for high-frequency (HF) technology
- High-precision silver-plated single wire used as core for coaxial cables
- Size range from 0.10 mm to 1.8 mm
- Highly constant diameter
- Outstanding centricity
- Extremely pure surface
Read more about our high-frequency technology.
“No pollutants” policy
All materials we use to make single wire are absolutely compliant with RoHS, thus corresponding to EG regulation 2011/65/EU. (See article “Cadmium – end of the line”).
In response to inquiries made, we can confirm that our products do not contain any minerals that originate from regions of conflict. They are in full accordance with the American Dodd-Frank-Act.